Re: Survey on backing up unlogged tables: help us with PostgreSQL development!

От Andy Colson
Тема Re: Survey on backing up unlogged tables: help us with PostgreSQL development!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/16/2010 07:33 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> With the current patches, the data survives a restart just fine.
>
> Per -hackers, that's not guarenteed.

Ah, I just read the thread on -hackers.  And yea, my system had 24 hours to write/flush/etc before I'd restarted it
momentsago as a test.  I have NOT tested a bunch of writes and then quickly restarting PG.  I CAN report that given 24
hours,your data will survive a restart :-)

-Andy

Сообщение: Re: Survey on backing up unlogged tables: help us with PostgreSQL development!
Сообщение: Re: Survey on backing up unlogged tables: help us with PostgreSQL development!