Re: SSI update

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: SSI update
Дата
Re: SSI update  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner wrote:
> That went in an hour and a half before the CF deadline, but I just
> didn't feel right putting it into the CF in that shape.

Then keep on working on it and we can revisit its state when you're
happy with it.  The purpose of the CommitFest cut-off is not to block
work on long-term development just because a deadline passed; it's to
make sure patches which might otherwise never get a review are looked at
eventually.  Finding a reviewer for these larger and complicated patches
is a very different sort of job than finding one for an average patch
anyway.

I could use a brief reminder of how this bit fits into the "serializable
lock consistency" patch that's already sitting into the CF queue as
"Ready for Committer" though.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us