Re: Postgres Wishlist

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Postgres Wishlist
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 11/12/2010 12:00 PM, Donald Kerr wrote:
> Probably not the correct place to post this message but is there a means
> whereby I can post a suggestion to a PostgreSQL wishlist?

In my experience, the best first-step is to ask for help. Explain what
you are trying to solve or the problem you are encountering. In many if
not most cases there is either a solution or explanation. If not, you
will at least have better info about how (and whether or not it would be
productive) to frame your request.

Cheers,
Steve