Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Markus Wanner  wrote:
> I stand corrected. Do you actually use the TapReporter?
No.  I know so little about TAP that I wasn't aware that dtester
output was in the TAP format until I saw your post on this thread, so
I went searching for the format to see what I might do to become more
compliant -- and found that through sheer luck I happened to be
compliant with the proposed spec.  :-)
> Maybe I confused with the CursesReporter, which gets rather
> confused by custom output.
I can check what that requires.  Perhaps I can cause the detail
output to not confuse that.  [off to check...]
-Kevin

От: Markus Wanner
Сообщение: Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: We need index-only scans