Re: Recovery bug

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Recovery bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11.11.2010 02:20, Jeff Davis wrote:
> There is a problem with this patch. ReadRecord() not only modifies
> global variables, it also modifies the location pointed to by "record",
> which is later used to set "wasShutdown". How about if we only set
> "wasShutdown" if there is no backup_label (because the checkpoint for
> pg_start_backup() will never be a shutdown checkpoint anyway)?

Oh, good catch.

> Trivial patch attached.

Hmm, you're assuming that the checkpoint specified in the backup label
is never a shutdown checkpoint. I guess that's true, but I'd rather do
this (patch attached).

(StartupXLOG is quite a mess...)

--
   Heikki Linnakangas

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5748: Invalid oidvector data during binary recv
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5748: Invalid oidvector data during binary recv