Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marti Raudsepp <marti@juffo.org> wrote:
> Sounds like you could use pgTAP with dblink to do the same? :)
I had never read through the docs for dblink until you posted this.
In fact, it appears that some testing of proper SSI behavior can be
added to standard regression tests with dblink (without needing
pgTAP) if there is some way to allow a contrib module like that to
be used.  Would I have to add the SSI tests to the dblink regression
tests, or is there some more graceful way that might be made to
work?
I don't think this would be a sane way to *replace* the dcheck
tests, but it might be a way to work *some* testing of SSI into a
more frequently run test set.
-Kevin

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests