Re: BUG #5735: pg_upgrade thinks that it did not start the old server

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #5735: pg_upgrade thinks that it did not start the old server
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Arturas Mazeika <mazeika@gmail.com> wrote:

> the shared buffers is set to 128M, and the working mem
> is set to 1GB. We've got 16GB memory in total

Each connection can allocate work_mem memory, potentially multiple
times -- for multiple nodes in a query plan.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5735: pg_upgrade thinks that it did not start the old server
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5735: pg_upgrade thinks that it did not start the old server