Re: max_wal_senders must die

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: max_wal_senders must die
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I guess you built both in the same place and just prefix installed
> it to different directories?
We always build in a directory tree with a name based on the
version, with a prefix based on the version.  This is routine for
us.  I have a hard time believing that they made an error on that,
but I'll try to re-create in a controlled way so that I can report
specific error messages and confirm my assumptions.
-Kevin

От: Alex Hunsaker
Сообщение: Re: why does plperl cache functions using just a bool for is_trigger
От: Eric Davies
Сообщение: SQL/MED estimated time of arrival?