Re: Database selector

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Database selector
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 27/10/2010 10:12, Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
> On 27.10.2010 17:51, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>>> If you talk about ticket #232 "Smart defaults for new connection in
>>> query tool" I may be able to shed some light on that as I brought that
>>> up in the first place.
>>> Guillaume wrote a fix, and it looks good, but for an unknown reason it
>>> has been reserved for v1.14. (It certainly is not in the current
>>> version.)
>> I commited it only on the master branch because this is not a bugfix.
>> It's a new behaviour on something that works, hence it's in the dev
>> branch.
>
> As far as I am concerned, it would be welcome as bugfix in 1.12, as the
> present behaviour is a nuisance. Given there wasn't some
> misunderstanding, Josh felt the same way.
> But your mileage may vary ...

Dave, Magnus, any opinion on this?

It sure isn't a lot of code, and one can think it is a bugfix. Not
really my opinion, but I don't object to apply it on 1.12.

FYI: http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/232

http://github.com/gleu/pgadmin3/commit/8c358a7ead668bc7b2f7c845ab83b4b3c8f4d1aa

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com