Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 27/10/2010 07:38, Michael Shapiro a écrit :
> I think trying to do this in the query tool (with arbitrary selects) is
> problematic.
>
> All I really am asking for is that the edit grid be able to produce the
> inserts based on the data it has displayed in the grid.

Which is already a lot of work.

Anyway, as it seems some would need it, I added a ticket for it
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/271).

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Michael Shapiro
Сообщение: Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts