Re: PostgreSQL 32 bit DB on 64 bit machine

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 32 bit DB on 64 bit machine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 27/10/10 08:34, Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

It's also possible to run 32-bit PostgreSQL binaries on a 64-bit
machine. In that case, a 32-bit data directory may be used.

> I think he can get what he wants by doing a SQL dump instead of an ordinary dump.

I tend to agree. Running a 32-bit DB on the 64-bit host won't tell them
anything much for this case.

--
Craig Ringer

Tech-related writing: http://soapyfrogs.blogspot.com/