Re: COPY question

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: COPY question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/22/2010 05:16 AM, Szymon Guz wrote:
> Hi,
> I still get the same error while using COPY FROM 'file'. I have to pass
> the full directory for this to work, example:

Sounds like you want to be using psql's \copy, not the server side COPY.
\copy is aware of your current working directory and doesn't require the
server to have permission to access the file - or even be on the same
machine.

--
Craig Ringer

Сообщение: Re: compile error in libpq program
Сообщение: Re: compile error in libpq program