Re: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> I'll do it in the config for the vhost.

Oh, ok, I was just going to set this up on hub.org, but it's the same if
you do it.  Let me know what the IP address is when you have it.

Thanks!

Oh, we should probably have a page, no?  Working on it ...

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?
Сообщение: Re: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?