Re: Serializable snapshot isolation patch

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Serializable snapshot isolation patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> When using locks in an unconventional way, it would be helpful to
> describe the invalid schedules that you're preventing. Perhaps an
> example if you think it would be reasonably simple? Also some
> indication of how another process is intended to modify the list
> without walking it.
I've just pushed some comment changes intended to address this.  Did
I hit the mark?
-Kevin
P.S.  Sorry for the delay in responding to such simple requests --
I've been tied up with a family medical crisis; I hope to crank
through much of what you've raised this weekend.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: crash in plancache with subtransactions
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Floating-point timestamps versus Range Types