Search Icon does not play well in Windows

От Kieran McCusker
Тема Search Icon does not play well in Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

I think it was release 12 that changed the icon for the Query Tool.

Could I make the following observations all based on Windows running
Windows Classic Theme :-

1. The icon in the PgAdmin Toolbar has unattractive white pixels around
the edge of the magnifying glass

2. On the TaskBar the icon shows up with unattractive black pixels
around the edge of the magnifying glass

3. The icon does not scale well when it appears in the left hand of a
Window Title bar

I know I'm being fussy, but I do think it does detract from the look of
the product.

Many thanks

Kieran