Re: max_wal_senders must die

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: max_wal_senders must die
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan, Dimitri,
> I disagree - limiting the maximum number of replication connections is> important for my usecases.

Can you explain more?  I clearly don't understand your use case.

> If we want something fixed *now*, should we perhaps just bump the
> *default* value for max_wal_senders to 5 or something?

If we're not going to remove it, then the default should be -1, which
should mean "same as max_connections".

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com