Re: How do I remove PostgreSQL completely?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: How do I remove PostgreSQL completely?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/18/2010 10:10 PM, Sebastian Frey wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I wanted to install PokerTracker3, but the required PostgreSQL could not be installed because (apparently) it was
installedbefore by another program...
> So, when I start PokerTracker3, a PostgreSQL server window opens containing already filled in data about Server,
Passwordetc...
> When I press connect, the window "PostgreSQL wasn't able to connect to this database. Please check configuration (or
somethinglike this)" appears.

> So I searched on the internet and found on one of the many support websites the instruction to unistall PostgreSQL,
whichI did, but apparently the account wasn't fully deleted, so the problem is still there and I have no idea of how to
getrid of it!

> I would greatly appreciate your help, but I need very basic instructions since I have only very basic knowledge of
computersin general...

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows#How_do_I_delete_the_service_account_-_it.27s_not_listed_under_users.21

http://pgsnake.blogspot.com/2010/07/postgresql-passwords-and-installers.html

--
Craig Ringer

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Recovery bug
От: "Andrew Tipton"
Сообщение: BUG #5716: Regression joining tables in UPDATE with composite types