Foreign Visual Studio builds

От Greg Smith
Тема Foreign Visual Studio builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We got an interesting documentation document left by Christian Freund
recently, in regards to
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/install-windows-full.html
; it says:

Regarding 16.1.3 - "perl mkvcbuild.pl"

In case you use a German version of VC change line 69 in "Solution.pm" to:
   if ($line !~ /^Microsoft\s*\(R\) Visual C\+\+-Projekt-Generator -

I'm going to approve the doc comment so that it might help someone else
that runs into this in the short-term, but I thought it was was worth
sharing as something that might be improved in the build code instead.
That regex seems a bit too specific.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg@2ndQuadrant.com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us