Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: SQL command to edit postgresql.conf, with comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Sure. I just lose comments. I'll live with that.

Actually, as part of this scheme, it would be nice if pg_settings had a
"comment" column, which would be optionally set with SET PERMANENT.  Not
required, but nice to have.

If we had that, I suspect that a lot fewer people would want a
hand-edited file.

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com