Re: First patch proposal

От Mike Fowler
Тема Re: First patch proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14/10/10 15:53, Alastair Turner wrote:
> It isn't a TODO item, or related to any previous thread I could find.

It's certainly something I can see a use for. When I'm having a bad
typing day I get annoyed that I find I've made a mistake after I've
typed the password. To me this is a feature that will just make life a
little more pleasant for command line junkies like me.

Regards,

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

От: Itagaki Takahiro
Сообщение: Re: Comparison with "true" in source code
От: Vaibhav Kaushal
Сообщение: Can we talk about a version which has already been developed?