How to iterate fields into a NEW.* RECORD in a TRIGGER procedure ?

От Bruno Baguette
Тема How to iterate fields into a NEW.* RECORD in a TRIGGER procedure ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello !

I would like to write a PL/PGSQL trigger that will store changes (Table
name / Column name / primary key id / OLD value / NEW value) in several
tables.

As I said, this trigger must be usable for every table (it assumes that
theses table will have only one primary key).

In order to that, I have to iterate fields into the NEW.*
How can I do that iteration ?

Many thanks in advance for any tips !

Regards,

--