Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?
Дата
Re: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
All,

I have the domain postgres9.org, which was used for the release party
invitation.  I'd like to put up, instead, an information & resources
page linking to various information about PostgreSQL 9: release notes,
wiki, how-tos, blog posts, etc.

Can someone with better HTML skills than me design this?  I can easily
host it.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.