Re: Wish to contribute PgAdmin translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Wish to contribute PgAdmin translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 10/10/2010 05:36, Alexander LAW a écrit :
> [...]
> I would like to fix and commit to russian translation of PgAdmin. I sent
> a message with fixed pgadmin3.po  to pgadmin-support@postgresql.org and
> CCed it to the current translator (v.kazimirov@mail.ru) 12.21.2009 but
> still havent got any answer.

I also have no more answer to my mails.

> Can I do something more to get involved and fix at least typos and most
> annoying errors?

First, the .po file you sent is for which branch? did it take into
account the recent work from Timon? (commited Sept., the 21th)

If it doesn't, can you update your .po file so that I can commit the new
one?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume