Re: PostgreSQL data types mapped Java classes for JDBC

От dmp
Тема Re: PostgreSQL data types mapped Java classes for JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thangalin wrote:
> Hi, all.
>

> Where are all the PostgreSQL data types mapped to Java classes? I have
> found the following from an old mailing list message:
>
> 1 data_type_id Data Type Id java.lang.Integer int4 11

That list was generated by my application which I use to do exactly
what is indicated. Create/track changes that might occur in the JDBC
and database backend for the data types. The application creates the
data types mapping dynamically for each table and its critical that
I know if changes occur. I have not created the re-generated list for
the current 9.0 release, yet. I have the basics scripts and the app
generates the list. It usually only takes a few minutes. I could probably
put something together so others could run has needed to check
their configurations. I haven't checked lately if all the data types
are covered, I know enum aren't in the list.

danap.

От: Thangalin
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL data types mapped Java classes for JDBC
От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL data types mapped Java classes for JDBC