getting set up on git (finally)

От Joe Conway
Тема getting set up on git (finally)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm finally trying to get current with the switch to git, following this
wiki page:

  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committing_with_Git

Specifically, I am trying to do:
------------
Dependent Clone per Branch, Pushing and Pulling From a Local Repository
  -plus-
Clone Locally, Repoint Origin
------------

In order to set this up, I used the attached recipe. Does that look
reasonable and correct?

I am hoping that from this point forward I can treat each of those
checked out branches exactly (more-or-less) as I did under cvs -- true? E.g.

 #make some changes
 git commit -a
 git push

Thanks,

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit