Re: Wrong starting value of sequences after doing pg_dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Wrong starting value of sequences after doing pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general

soyou do not have to make them yourself. from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

> EARTH has a Right To Life,
>    otherwise we all die.

In the dumps I have seen they initially get set to 1, then further on in
the file a setval is done to get them to the right value. Have you
looked for that yet?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com