Re: pgAdmin 1.12.1: line numbers in trigger properties (body) are displayed twice

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.12.1: line numbers in trigger properties (body) are displayed twice
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 08/10/2010 12:39, Holger Kopp-Musick a écrit :
> [...]
> I've encountered another small bug concering the line numbers in
> pgadmin (1.12.1; win32, xp, german lang.): if "line numbers" are
> activated in the query tool they are displayed twice in the properties
> of a trigger ("body" tab).

I'm quite sure I checked if there was no other place I could have this
bug too. Suppose I didn't check it well enough.

Anyway, it's fixed.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com