Re: BUG #5687: RADIUS Authentication issues

От Alan T DeKok
Тема Re: BUG #5687: RADIUS Authentication issues
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> If you can test the complete patch in your environment (particularly
> if you already have a "bad packet injector" that you know creates the
> issue on 9.0), that would be great though.

  If you use FreeRADIUS, use "radclient" to send the following text:

User-Name = "bob"
User-Password = "hello"
Raw-Attribute = 0x0501

  The last bit is a malformed RADIUS attribute.

>>  OK.  My only interest there was to ensure that a DoS attack wouldn't
>> result in the log being flooded with "invalid packet" messages.
>
> Uh, how exactly does your patch prevent that?

  Hmm.... not so much.

  Alan DeKok.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5687: RADIUS Authentication issues
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5687: RADIUS Authentication issues