Re: standby registration (was: is sync rep stalled?)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: standby registration (was: is sync rep stalled?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/7/10 10:27 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> The standby name is a GUC in the standby's configuration file:
>
> standby_name='bostonserver'
>
> The list of important nodes is also a GUC, in the master's configuration
> file:
>
> synchronous_standbys='bostonserver, oxfordserver'

This seems to abandon Simon's concept of per-transaction synchronization
control.  That seems like such a potentially useful feature that I'm
reluctant to abandon it just for administrative elegance.

Does this work together with that in some way I can't see?

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit