Re: Bug / shortcoming in has_*_privilege

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Bug / shortcoming in has_*_privilege
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2010/10/07 2:05), Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>> Another thing that could raise eyebrows is that I chose to remove the
>>> "missing_ok" argument from get_role_oid_or_public, so it's not a perfect
>>> mirror of it.  None of the current callers need it, but perhaps people
>>> would like these functions to be consistent.
>>>
>> Tom Lane suggested to add missing_ok argument, although it is not a must-
>> requirement.
>
> Actually I think he suggested the opposite.

Ahh, I understood his suggestion as literal.

Well, I'd like to mark this patch as 'ready for committer'.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: KaiGai Kohei
Сообщение: Re: security hook on table creation
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: todo point: plpgsql - scrollable cursors are supported