Re: Postgres 9.0 crash on win7

От Andrea Peri 2007
Тема Re: Postgres 9.0 crash on win7
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>Hmm.  That is suspiciously close to the location of some last-minute
>changes in Postgres 9.0.  I wonder whether Andrea is using a version of
>PostGIS that was compiled against pre-9.0RC1 Postgres sources.

>If so, I am to and it's the latest PostGIS binary from their website.

Hi,

Yes, I will use the latest postgis binary released from postgis team after the release of PG9.0 stable.

However seem the problem was really due to an pre-9.0RC1 postgres source.
( http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/619#comment:3 )

I confirm that using this new version of "postgis-1.5.dll" the crash was disappeared.

I think the bug is resolved.

Thx for great support.

Andrea Peri.