Re: Postgre 9.0 replication using streaming.

От Karl Denninger
Тема Re: Postgre 9.0 replication using streaming.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/5/2010 2:12 PM, Chris Barnes wrote:
I would like to know if there is a way to configure 9 to do this.

I have 4 unique databases running on 4 servers.
I would like to have them replicate to a remote site for disaster recovery.

I would like to consolidate these 4 database into one machine and use streaming replication from the 4 masters at out
local collocation site.

Is there a way configure postgres 9.0 to have 4 unique streaming connections from this one machine with the 4 databases
to the 4 databases on 4 machines.

Thanks for your reply,

Chris Barnes
CBIT Inc.

No, but you could set up four separate instances of Postgres and run all four on one machine.

-- Karl
Вложения