Re: pgadmin3 : Restriction de BDD and service

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin3 : Restriction de BDD and service
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 05/10/2010 16:51, Marie-Claude QUIDOZ a écrit :
> [...]
> I'm trying to create server connections as clean as possible. I dont'
> find documentation about "BDD restriction" and "service"
>
> Can you tell me the meaning "BDD restriction" and "service" in the menu
> "add a server" ?

Sure.

"BDD restriction" is a list of databases you don't want to see. For
example, DB restriction = 'db1','db2'. Remember it's then used in a IN
clause, so you need to use quotes and spaces.

Service is the name of the service on windows and the name of the
startup script on Linux.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com