Re: About to order shirts

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: About to order shirts
Дата
Re: About to order shirts  (Mark Wong <markwkm@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 10/4/10 4:53 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> We are about to order shirts, any sub-groups out there need some? If so
> how many are you thinking?

Europe says that they'll make a decision tommorrow.  They may want to do
their own shirts.

For my part, I'd like to have 50 shirts for LISA and subsequent events:

20 Men XL
13 Men L
4 Men XXL
3 Men M
5 Women M
5 Women L

... assuming that these fit more-or-less the same way that the last run
did (which were Hanes, I think).

Also, we're going to have a PGDay at SCALE in February.  Do we want
shirts for that?  I'd say another 50 shirts then.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.