Re: Win2k? Really?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Win2k? Really?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/10/10 13:58, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The FAQ says that win2k is supported, but the last buildfarm activity
> for win2k was ages ago, and we've had a post recently saying it doesn't
> work.

Ah, never mind. The Windows-specific bits of the FAQ were badly out of
date in other places (still talking about the MSI installer, etc) so
I've gone over and cleaned it up. In the process I've removed references
to supported versions as much as possible, instead linking to existing
sources of such information like the download pages.

--
Craig Ringer

Tech-related writing: http://soapyfrogs.blogspot.com/