Re: is sync rep stalled?

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: is sync rep stalled?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 10/03/2010 05:52 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> (3) Invite people to comment on the wiki by leaving per-item comments
> and suggestions with their own names.

Please keep discussions on the mailing list. On Wikis, those are very
hard to follow (Date or From missing, no offline capabilities, indirect
notification, etc..)

I like Simon's suggestion, but thought of something *more* direct (maybe
IRC), not less (like Wikis).

> I believe that right now only a handful of people (Simon, Heikki, Fujii,
> Zoltan) are really acquainted with all of the decisions which need to be
> made.

I at least try to follow. And I actually think we had quite some DBA
inputs as well.

Regards

Markus