Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???

От Andreas
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.12.0 / Win / no drag&drop in SQL-Editor ???
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
  Am 02.10.2010 08:57, schrieb Dave Page:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Andreas<maps.on@gmx.net>  wrote:
>> Well, but if you test pgAdmin III 1.10.3 you see that there all works as
>> intended.
> Not as intended - purely by accident.

Then lets say the sql-editor at least up until 1.10.3 is accidently as I
intend an editor to behave.
Though me being the merest being in the world an everything ... ;)

Could you pretty please set the text-drag&drop-accidently-reappearance
on the feature wishlist for future generations to come?    ;)

Generally speaking pgAdmin is rather usable, by the way.   :)

От: Mauro Bertoli
Сообщение: pgAdmin III 1.12 strange behaviour in text editing
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12 strange behaviour in text editing