Re: Analyze tool?

От Robert Gravsjö
Тема Re: Analyze tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Rob Sargent skrev 2010-10-01 15.43:
> Then to get all statements would one simply set log_min_duration to some
> arbitrarily small value?

 From default postgresql.conf comments:

-1 is disabled, 0 logs all statements and their durations, > 0 logs only
statements running at least this number of milliseconds

Also see 18.7.2 in docs:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/runtime-config-logging.html

Regards
/roppert

> On 10/01/2010 04:30 AM, Thom Brown wrote:
>> 2010/10/1 Bjørn T Johansen<btj@havleik.no>:
>>> We are using both DB2 and PostgreSQL at work and DB2 has a nice tool, i5 Navigator, where one can enable logging of
SQLstatements and then it will

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition