Re: Slony-I cluster creation Help.

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Slony-I cluster creation Help.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/10/2010 10:14, Vishnu S. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have trying to create a new Slony-Cluster using pgAdmin. When I
> clicked the OK button the following Error message is shown.
>
> “An error has occurred:
>
> ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/xxid": No such file or directory”
>
> The configured Slony-I path is C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\share (
> where the slony script files are present.)
>
> The slony is installed using stack builder.

I cam across something like this a *long* time ago - I was setting up
Slony-I 1.2.6 to replicate PG 8.2 from a Linux box to a Windows one. At
the time, it couldn't find xxid.v80.sql. The file was present in the
Linux installation, but missing from the Windows one. I fixed it at the
time by just copying the file from the Linux box. I had to make sure
that line-endings were Unix-style, but it worked fine from then on.

I have a memory of posting to the Slony-I list about it, but don't
remember if anything came of that.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland