Re: 9.0 PDFs lost 'bookmarks' tab

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: 9.0 PDFs lost 'bookmarks' tab
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
"Erik Rijkers" <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Something seems to have gone wrong with generating the version 9.0
> PDFs on the website: both A4 and US have no bookmarks tab.   (I'm
> reading with Adobe Reader 7.0.0)

Odd.  From this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

With Okular Version 0.9.2 the 9.0 US PDF has a working Bookmarks
tab, as well as the Thumbnail and Reviews tabs, but the Contents tab
is disabled.  (It works with the 8.4 US PDF.)

Perhaps it has something to do with the filtering to reduce the file
size; it may have had some unexpected side effects.

-Kevin