Re: ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 28/09/2010 06:59, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> Auto-completion functionality does not behave as expected on linux with GTK.
> Hence, we disabled editing combo-box on GTK only.

Yeah, Dave told me that. But I don't quite get what it means. When I
worked a bit, I see there's no auto-completion but at least a user can
type something. So, I don't really see the issue. Not ahving
autocompletion is bad, but not as bad as having to choose the type on
the list with a mouse. I would much prefer to be allowed to enter the
type without auto-completion. And I think I'm not the only one.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr