Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
stagirus <mamasa@stagirus.com> wrote:

> If I were (Postgres team), I would include them to ensure the
> compatibility.

Feel free to contribute a patch.  The "PostgreSQL Team" is a pretty
loose and varied lot.  I've read that the changes for the 9.0
release were contributed by over 100 different people, although some
people are obviously a lot more active than others.  One great thing
about free, open source software is that "you can scratch your own
itch." Many contributions come from people who use the product in a
way others don't, and run into an issue which isn't bothering anyone
else -- much like you.

Welcome to the team!  ;-)

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)