Re: CVS in docs

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: CVS in docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> BTW now that they are pestered with the PgFoundry commit messages, the
> pgsql-committers archive do not seem a very useful resource anymore.
> The Git "shortlog" seems much better, so maybe we should point to that.

I missed why that happened in the first place, but based on being a
subscriber isn't that something that should be split onto another list
regardless?  The chatter added to pgsql-committers from everything there
really seems inappropriate.  A new pgsql-pgfoundry for all those instead
perhaps?

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg@2ndQuadrant.com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support  www.2ndQuadrant.us