Re: Force ARE in regexp string

От Johannes Öberg
Тема Re: Force ARE in regexp string
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  On 2010-09-15 15:33, Tom Lane wrote:
> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Johannes_=D6berg?=<johannes.oberg@proactivegaming.com>  writes:
>> I've set regex_flavor to ARE, and I've tried prefixing my strings, i.e.
>> ~* E'***:abc' but for some reason postgres treats all my regexps as BRE's.
> Well, the symptom as described seems pretty improbable. You didn't show
> an exact example, but I'm suspecting the real problem is that you're not
> allowing for backslashes in a string literal getting eaten by string
> parsing.  Do the cases that don't work for you involve backslashes in
> the regex?
>
>             regards, tom lane

This was indeed what was happening, problem solved, thanks alot! Now,
I'm having new problems with Postgres seemingly thinking I'm regexping
too much for a single query, but that's will be another thread.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Kill -9 for a session process caused all the sessions to be killed
От: Whit Armstrong
Сообщение: file output via trigger/queue