Re: snapshot generation broken

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: snapshot generation broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On ons, 2010-09-22 at 12:22 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Mind you, I think bf members will need tweaking anyway, since they
>> will assume the old style cvs layout. AFAICT, git-cvsserver will
>> export each branch as a module, rather than one module as pgsql. We
>> can obviously get that working for the HEAD branch (by just mapping it
>> to a branch called pgsql), but I don't know how doable that is for
>> backbranches.
>
> We need to have a fix for this before we can do any more backbranch
> releases.

yeah having to touch ever BF member despite the fact that we have a
git->cvs gateway seems heavily annoying and not really expected. However  if this must be done oen should send a proper
headsupand howto to the

buildfarm member list (people need to add the 9.0 branch as well so we
better tell them this now instead of having to do work twice).

Stefan