Re: versioned pl/pgsql functions

От Nagy Zoltan
Тема Re: versioned pl/pgsql functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

a few weeks ago i found a project aimed at providing version control for pq:
http://www.pgcon.org/2009/schedule/events/158.en.html
http://www.post-facto.org/
it worth to try it out, and use it ;)

regards,
kirk

--
Nagy Zoltan (kirk) <kirk@bteam.hu>

От: Vick Khera
Сообщение: Re: versioned pl/pgsql functions
От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: How about synchronous notifications?