Re: Configuring synchronous replication

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Configuring synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think that using a system catalog for this is going to be a
> non-starter,

Technically improbable?  Darn.

> but we could use a flat file that is designed to be
> machine-editable (and thus avoid repeating the mistake we've made with
> postgresql.conf).

Well, even if we can't update it through the command line, at least the
existing configuration (and node status) ought to be queryable.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com