Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17/09/2010 18:12, bricklen wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Raymond O'Donnell<rod@iol.ie>  wrote:
>> That could be pretty useful - why don't you put it on the wiki?
>>
>> Ray.
>>
> I was going to put an entry at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Library_Snippets, but I
> couldn't find the "edit" option. Maybe I'm blind?  I just noticed how
> poorly formatted that cut 'n paste job turned out too. Ugh.

You need to be logged in to edit the wiki - if you haven't yet got a
community account, you can get one on the pg.org site:

   http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms
Сообщение: Re: PLPGSQL function to search function source for a list of terms