Re: Configuring synchronous replication

От Jesper Krogh
Тема Re: Configuring synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2010-09-17 10:09, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:<br /><span style="white-space: pre;">> I think it makes most sense
toset sync vs. async in the master, and <br /> > the level of synchronicity in the slave. Although I have
sympathy<br/> > for the argument that it's simpler if you configure it all from the <br /> > master side as
wasable to run from the "exact same" configuration<br /> file. This would leave out any doubt of the configuration of
the"complete cluster"<br /> in terms of debugging. Slave would be able to just "copy" over the masters<br />
Jesper<br/>