Re: Save Query in frmEditGrid

От Steffen Kuhn
Тема Re: Save Query in frmEditGrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

I tested it a bit. Your patch solves the issue: open editor, bringing a
cell in editmode, do not change and then close the editor.
- Really editing some values and then pressing 'ESC' does the same as
'Undo' with the new behaviour,
- Really editing a value and the getting editmode from another value or
the same value in the same row does save without query on close
(which is the same behaviour as with a row change).

Regards Steffen